- Contract Management
- Management of the BIMCO agreements for chartered vessels and payment under the agreement
- Budget control and cost tracking
- On site Project Managers, Commercial Managers, Quantity Surveyors and Engineers with experience on marine infrastructure projects
- Planning and Programming. Coordination of site activities
- Experienced personnel that identify risks within the marine environment and implement sufficient controls
- Management of the works in accordance with regulations and industry safety standards
- Planning of operations in line with legislation and regulations. Ensuring operations are implementing best practice over water
- Management of dredging operations; submitting sample plans, management of disposal, post dredge surveys, etc.
- Management of the works in accordance with noise and vibration limits
- Ensuring operations are implementing best practice over water
Consent and Licencing
GPS MACS undertake and manage the consent and licensing process for marine projects, from application through to live management of conditions during construction. We have well established relationships with regulatory bodies, helping us to complete the process efficiently and compliant with statutory requirements.
Once a project has been granted consent it shall be issued with a number of conditions that must be discharged at specified times through the works. These may be before, during and / or after the works has been completed.
GPS MACS experience in on site management of the conditions process means we are able to ensure all operations are carried out legally and within the licence requirements. We are able to react and close out actions within the specified timeframes, ensuring works proceed as required without delay. Our engineers can work remotely or be incorporated within the Clients delivery team for daily involvement.